17 November 2006

Update

I have been very negligent recently. Main Person recommended that I share some photos on the blog to keep people updated on things around here. Actually, there's not much to say, but here are some of my recent photos.

Here's Other Cat trotting down the hall. As you can see, Third Cat no longer runs away from us. But I don't think she really likes us yet.
Third Cat still likes to sit on her person:
but she also really likes to lay on/in blankets. Unlike me and Other Cat, she likes the blanket to be wrapped around her.

Recently, I have been sleeping on the People's Bed after I eat my breakfast. I usually stay there until 2pm or so. It is very cozy. One day I even found a cave-like area and slept there all day.


Other Cat has been birding a lot more these days. Usually he watches birds for about an hour in the morning. But one morning, a couple weeks ago, a squirrel visited him for awhile on the porch.
Since it has been cold lately, we like to use each other's body heat to stay warm.

No comments: