18 August 2006

All Fired Up!

Got up early this morning, managing to get Second Person out of bed for some breakfast. After a short nap back in bed, the games began. Other Cat, as you can see here, managed to locate one of those milk rings somewhere. As usual, he pretty much monopolized it, but I did get a few turns at it. After some serious exercise, I was exhausted.

We did watch more of those loud planes on the deck this afternoon. The People didn't notice that some bugs got into the place, and this gave me plenty of opportunity to hone my fly-hunting skills. Other Cat used to out-jump me with some pretty tricky maneuvers, but I think I held my own today. Together, we managed to search and destroy.

After about two bites of food for dinner, I got some kind of weird adrenaline rush. I don't know if it was from the food or what, but I couldn't stop running around. Wow. Third Cat watched from the side, while the Other Cat and I created a chase-track that involved the couch, the table, and the hallway. Now, I'm just trying to catch my breath and updating the blog.

We still haven't been able to get Third Cat to join us in our antics. Whenever we chase her, she just runs away instead of chasing us back. Any ideas? Sigh.

No comments: