17 August 2006

Laundry Day

Today was laundry day for the sheets! With this new bed that the People got, it's even more fun. It seems to take Main Person longer to get the sheets actually tucked in, so there's more chance for getting under them. She got a bit mad today when I wouldn't get out of there, but it's worth it. I had a good run around the condo afterwards. Felt like a real champion.

In other news, it's been pretty hard to sleep today because of the loud plane noises. Apparently, there is some show in town where planes fly around all day, and today was the practice day. The People seemed pretty intrigued by it, but Other Cat and I were fairly annoyed. Those planes were really loud.

I also updated my links for my blog. I plan to keep adding to this, but for now, I've got some of my favorites. Still waiting for comments and suggestions. Is anybody out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yuri & 3 cats! Thanks for linking to us! Looks like you've got the beginning of a fun blog there. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. We'll add a link to you too. The cat blogging community is really friendly! Good luck settling in your new house. - Bambi & Leo & Juli

Yuri said...

Thanks guys!