16 August 2006

My first post

Hi. My name is Yuri, and I've decided to start a blog...or, a Cata-blog!

Here, I will share my daily adventures (well, maybe not every day). Let me give you a little background.

I'm a Turkish Siamese Cat. Not Turkish-Siamese, but Turkish and Siamese. Now, I live in Chicago. I share a 3rd floor condo with two other cats and two people.


The Other Cat started living with me awhile ago. I didn't used to like him, but we've reached an agreement. He knows who's boss.









The Third Cat started living with me more recently. She's OK but, between you and me, something's not quite right about her. Other Cat and I are trying to tolerate her and show her the ropes, but she's kind of a slow learner.





Then there are the people. My Main Person is fantastic. I've known her my whole life--or at least as long as I can remember--and she understands me. My Second Person is good too. He understands how sometimes my brain feels like popcorn and I just have to lash out at people or cats. He says he has the same thing. Both my people take pretty good care of me, so I can't really complain (although I sometimes do.)

So, what do I do? Well, when I'm not writing on my blog, I like to eat, play soccer, watch TV, and do yoga.

No comments: