17 September 2006

My Favorite Things

What a weekend it's been! Surprisingly, Third Cat is still sleeping on her chair...despite Other Cat's charades. And I lost my s*** with her today too, chasing her around and growling really loudly with all my hair standing up on end. I don't know what got into me! Main Person got kind of mad and made me sit in another room by myself for awhile. I hate that.

And in other news, I am really missing updates from my friend Milo. Main Person told me (through Milo's main person) that he's having some sort of technological issue. I hope they get it sorted out soon because I miss hearing about what's going on in his life. He's my buddy! (And, Milo--at least you can write comments here! Let us know what's going on with you!!)

But I thought I would use this blog post to tell you a little bit more about me and some of my favorite things. I like lots of things, but here's my top 10:

10. Jumping into boxes or paper bags. Or laundry, fresh out of the dryer.

9. Sitting on the couch with my people in the evening.

8. Having a really good bath.
7. Sleeping in the People's bed after they get up in the morning. Sometimes I stay there all day.

6. Wrestling with Other Cat. (This is another variation on Games.)

5. Games. Specifically, running around with the zooms. I like to tear down the hall really really fast (ears back and a full gallop), and then jump on the couch with a good roar.

4. Laying on humans' stretched out legs, especially when they are sitting in a lazy boy chair.

3. Laying on my back like an otter. This is even better if I can get some sun shining on my tummy. And if someone rubs my belly at this point, this is pretty much my #1 favorite thing.


2. Sleeping with Other Cat.
1. Rolling in clean sheets while they are being put on the bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Second Person, I must say Yuri likes to lay on my legs a lot. He used to like to sleep on me when I was in bed, but not so much after I moved to Chicago. I don't know what that's about. He once dropped a twenty-pound book on the bed, nearly a foot away from my head. I don't put heavy books in high places above the bed anymore because of Yuri's habit of being annoying in the morning when he's hungry. I still like him a lot though.

Anonymous said...

Milo sez...
I'm back online! And I'm awesome. Check out a photo of me on my rugged outdoorsy fleece blanket.