24 September 2006

Speaking of litter boxes

I recently received the following message from Milo (well, it is actually from his person to my person, but I've decided to cut the middle-people out, since it's the cats who need to decide this topic):
What kind of litter are you using now? I am thinking of trying Feline Pine scoopable or World's Best, which is made of corn. But I'm skeptical about the clumping and odor control.
Milo, this is a good topic of discussion! We used to use some kind of pine pellets for over year, in Indiana and then in our first apartment in Chicago. Main Person said it was better in our small apartment because it didn't track as much as Tidy Scoop. But there was an odor problem. It wasn't too bad, but not great either. And in a small apartment...well, you know. So, then last spring she switched back to Tidy Scoop. Other Cat and I both prefer this even though it is more work for the People. Still, I know that Main Person finds it easier to clean the box with the clumping litter. We never had clumping pine pellets--is that what your person is thinking about getting? Let us know!!

Oh--our friends at The Paw Path Cat Blog had a discussion about this recently too. You might want to read it, Milo.

Update: Milo posted our favorite Hallmark haiku. It made my person laugh hysterically all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning us!