24 September 2006

Survivor: Chicago

So, the People stranded us for two entire days. They left on Friday morning and just returned this afternoon. I knew something was up on Friday night when Main Person set up a 3rd litter box. Then the next morning she filled several bowls of food and put them in various rooms throughout the house. Shortly after that, they left with suitcases. I figured that they were going somewhere, but usually we get someone to come in and play with us every day. HA! Nothing of the sort this time. We were left to fend for ourselves, left only with some food and water.

Well, we did survive, all three of us. But I'm going to make sure that the People feel pretty bad about what they've done. The other cats and I are currently scheming. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Milo said...

I recommend using this key window as prime time to get stuff you normally wouldn't, like extra room on the bed or super-long playing. The people are probably feeling guilty, so you gotta work fast!

Yuri said...

They aren't budging, Milo. The nerve! Maybe tonight I can get a bigger helping of dinner at least.